Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: candle light memory

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Zeik Blaine's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 2nd, 2001
    Posts
    57
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    the candle light flickers gently
    the air has disturbed its posture
    my thoughts derived from my task
    she enters my mind through the drawer
    and then i pause...

    the moment prolongs itself for minutes
    accompaning the moment, is the memories
    the smiles, the kisses, but mostly the words
    walking away from those days with smiles
    and then i hope...

    conversations still carry on between us
    but carrying little to no meaning with them
    the sad dissent expected every second
    the trivial topics ends,as does our talk
    and then i doubt...

    the worst is over and we move on
    happier now than 2 months ago, she smiles
    I look at the candle light and grin
    thinking....we still talk
    and then i realize...


    ------------------
    looking closer....

  2. #2
    Senior Hostboard Member Hannibal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16th, 2001
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I really liked this one. I liked the endings on each paragraph. How they all intertwined and kinda led us along with you.

    The description was scrumptitilyupmtious.
    Nice work!!
    Good poem!@

    ------------------
    As miserable as life may be I hold it pretty precious...

    If I lose the light of the sun, I will write by candlelight, moonlight, no light. If I lose paper and ink, I wil write in blood on forgotten walls. I will write always, I will capture nights all over the world and bring them to you.
    Word And Voice
    Motocross Fanatics
    General Philosophy

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •